The unique benefits of Sinatsakis villas are:
- Location, the villas are close to the beach which is just 1.9 km away! Additionally Pigi village centre can be reached on foot where you can find shops and restaurants. Finally they are located 5 min drive away from the well known tourist areas of Adelianos Kampos and Platanias areas where you can find a variety of shops and entertainment.
- It is totally refurbished with brand new furniture!
- It is a good value for money considering the good location and the rich facilities that the villa offers.
- We offer free bicycles in each villa which you can enjoy going around the villas!
- The villas are well equipped and organised with all the facilities to ensure comfortable stay.
- Holiday advisor call centre is available exclusively to our guests. Each villa has a landline connection which you can call anytime for any problem, question or just seeking our advice.
- The hospitality of the owner and his family who will be on hand with helpful advice and information whenever it is needed. The owners have a wide knowledge of the island and will be only to willing to suggest places of interest and routes to get there.
Sinatsakis Villas are consisting of 3 villas located in a peaceful area close to the beach and Pigi village.
The villas “Anna”, “Maria” and “Ioanna” are totally refurbished recently and furnished in a minimal and romantic style with all the modern amenities. Each of them have 1 or 2 bedrooms and they are perfect holiday destinations for couples or families with young children.
The villas are located in Pigi village, only 1.9 km away from the long sandy beach of Rethymno and also close to areas with shops and markets. The location combines the peacefulness of the nature with easy access to the lively areas such as Pigi Village, Adelianos Kampos, Pigianos Kampos, Platanias and Rethymno town.
The villas “Anna” and “Maria” are 75 m² two semi-detached 1 bedroom villas and the villa “Ioanna” is 100 m² 2 bedroom villa located next to villa Anna and Maria. Each villa has its own gate, private 30 m² swimming pool, private garden, barbecue area and parking.
Villa Maria is 75 m² one-storey villa with 1 bedroom and can accommodate 2 people in beds and up to 4 people if it is necessary. Entering the villa there is a spacious open plan area which consisting of the living room with satellite 48” HDTV, the indoor dining area and a fully equipped kitchen of top quality fixtures. The living room area has a balcony which you can also access to the garden. Then as you pass through the hall way, there is a bedroom with one double bed. At the end of the hall way, there is a bathroom with bath and shower.
Outdoors there is an organised fenced area with relaxing environment surrounded by trees and flowers.
More specifically our outdoor facilities include:
- 30 sq.m swimming pool with sun beds and umbrellas
- Fully equipped barbecue area with charcoal barbecue and a sink
- Outdoor dining area
|Fenced||30 m² swimming pool|
|Sun beds / Umbrellas||Garden Park|
|Charcoal BBQ||Dining table|
|Satellite 48" HDTV||Wi-Fi internet connection|
|Fully air-conditioned||Bluetooth speaker|
|Iron / Iron board||First aid kit|
|Safe||Baby cot / Highchair*|
|Fridge / Freezer||4 ring stoves|
|Dishwasher||Espreso / Filter coffee machine|
|Toaster / Kettle / Blendar||Dishes/utensils|
* Upon request - no extra charge
We provide towels and linens and change them every 3 days.
Rethymno (10 km)
The renaissance town of Rethymno. A historic location where you may find many museums, food and entertainment.
Heraklion Airport (75 km)
The Kazantzakis Airport in Heraklion town. The biggest airport in Crete serving domestic and international flights. EasyJet has flights to this airport as well.
Chania Airport (76 km)
The international airport in Chania. The airport is the second largest with exclusive flights of Ryanair.
Closest beach (1.9 km)
The closest beach to the villa is the long sandy beach of Rethymno in Pigianos Kampos area.
Traditional tavern (500 m)
Traditional tavern Zorbas in Pigi village.
Mini market (500 m)
In Pigi village.
Supermarket (4.4 km)
In Platanias area. There is also “Lidl” supermarket in 4.8 km away.
Bar / Club (500 m)
The closes bar is available in Pigi village. There are also bars and clubs available in Platanias area (4.4 km).
Hospital (13 km)
General Hospital of Rethymno.
Pharmacy (500 m)
In Pigi village.
Bus stop (600 m)
In Pigi village. The buses go to Platanias area and Rethymno town.
ATM (2.6 km)
In Adelianos Kampos area.
Arkadi Monastery (12 km)
One of the most historical places in Crete, well worth to visit it!
Margarites Village (20 km)
One of the most important characteristics of the village is the unique feature of locals. They show great interest in artistic issues. Pottery is their primary activity. You can find that out after taking a walk to the village square, where they exhibit their famous products.
Eleftherna Village (16 km)
The area where the finds of the homonymous ancient city are found. It is not known when the city was actually built but according to scientists there must have been life in the area in the Geometric period, that is 970-820 B.C.